Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally we can breathe easy!

We have finally cleared the 28 week milestone and now we should be able to breathe easy and maybe even enjoy the pregnancy...well one of us can breathe easy, one of us is actually having a very difficult time breathing (that would be Gina!) Poor Mama, the girls are pressing on so many different parts of her. Unfortunately one of the spots is her diaphram! So she can't eat much and she can't breathe deeply but she can sit in a meeting and watch her belly move when the girls kick.

They still don't really kick for me but I did feel a little something and last night when I put my hand on Gina's belly, I was able to press in and feel something. It didn't kick but it did feel like a knee or a foot or some other little appendage!

It really is awesome.

No comments: