Wednesday, January 31, 2007

8 Weeks and counting

Well tomorrow, Thursday, makes 8 weeks. Where has the time gone?

I know, I know...I've been really bad about writing. Sorry. Honestly, it's hard to find the time I had before and with the lack of sleep it's difficult to string these words together in any sort of coherent, entertaining sort of way.

Everyone that has children assures me that sleep will come eventually. I sure hope so!

Shelly came up and took some great pics of the girls. If all goes well, they'll be in Wonder Times magazine sometime around June or July.

Here's a few of the shots but I'll try to get more up soon. Time to feed...enjoy!

BTW-The other cutie is my niece Sophie.







2 comments:

katintheoc said...

I can't believe how big they've gotten! They're beautiful! Mickey and his friends are waiting to see them. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary,

Beth & I are so happy for you both. Poppy and Tilly are just so cute we just can’t wait to meet them both. We hope your anniversary is a great one with you new daughters. Hope to see all again real soon.

Love Mike & Beth