Monday, January 08, 2007

Maybe it's just gas.

The girls have started smiling, it seems intentionally. They really smile for Gina especially when she tickles their face.

She even noticed that they do things with a day or 2 of each other. Tilly was smiling a couple of days ago and Poppy started today. They've both really started to focus on things but they still have little control over their extremities.

I'm continually amazed at their progress. Not that our girls are doing anything different than other babies their age. I guess it would be better to say I'm amazed at how quickly they, meaning all babies, develop. I know it's minor compared to the previous 36 weeks (going from 1 cell to a baby and all!), but it seems major because it's happening right before our eyes and our eyes are always on them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina and Scott,
Shane, the girls and I are overjoyed for you both. I so enjoyed reading all of Scott's comments and you must save these for the girls. My girls sit with me now and were so thrilled to see the photos of Poppy and Tilly. They can't wait to meet them. We will be sending pink smocked dresses soon for your two princesses.

Comments from Virginia...

I think the babies are adorable. And pretty.

Comments from Eleanor...

I think the babies are cute. And I like them. And they are so so pretty.

Oh and Eleanor says Poppy was on the left and Tilly was on the right??

Love to all, The Dorans

Anonymous said...

they are so beautiful Scoot. I am so happy for you and Gina. I hope to get up to the Bay area in the next 2 months and will surely have to mee the little ladies.
keep posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

Its just gas, sillies

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott and Gina,
Wow! They are simply gorgeous. Tarek and I are so happy for you. 5 weeks already and we haven't been to see you. Shame on us. Soon!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott and Gina,
Wow! They are simply gorgeous. Tarek and I are so happy for you. 5 weeks already and we haven't been to see you. Shame on us. Soon!
Michelle