Saturday, July 14, 2007

God, do I love these girls!

These girls are phenominal. Tilly is watching me from her swing, having just awakened from a nap, while Poppy is standing up next to me, intrigued by the computer.

Yes I did say standing...not on her own, of course. She requires something to pull herself up, but if she had a license plate frame it would say: "I'd rather be standing." That child climbs on everything. If she could balance she'd already be walking. For now she's stuck crawling. And she crawls like a frog walking...you know, she insists on using her feet instead of her knees, but she can move.

Tilly on the other hand does things about 1 1/2-2 weeks after her sister. She just started crawling this week but her movements are more fluid, coordinated and deliberate than Poppy...more like a turtle than a frog!

No comments: