Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Almost!

I was so close...so close to feeling a kick last night. Gina called me out of the kitchen and had me put my hand on the spot she just felt a kick only to have them stop... completely! They had been active all day, starting at 5:30am, but as soon as it's my turn they stop. I'm not terribly concerned. I know I'll have plenty of time to get a good kick or 2.

Tomorrow is the end of week 21 which means our next milestone is only 3 weeks away. That's when we start breathing easier. Week 24 is when Gina can relax and enjoy the pregnancy. Week 24 is when the survival rate for pre-term delivery shoots up dramatically. It seems so far away, but each individual week just flies by. I know they'll be here before I know it... I don't even want to think about how quickly they'll grow up!

No comments: