Thursday, September 28, 2006

Finally!

Last night I got to feel the girls, well one of them at least, kick or punch or something. I couldn't quite figure out what I was feeling they felt too small to be a foot. Then again it could have just been her toes. Not to break the tradition, she didn't kick for long after I put my hand on her. Still it is such an awesome thing knowing that our daughters are in there and they really are little people!
Gina does this neat little trick to try to get them active so I can feel them. She puts the BabyBeat monitor speaker side down on her belly and then uses the transducer on the other baby. We were laughing our fannys off the other night because it was making them move and kick and we could hear it and feel it. I can't even imagine how loud it is in there.... probably like a Who concert!

No comments: