Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What did we learn today?

Well to start our little girls weigh 1lb 6oz and 1lb 7oz. Baby A has a great profile, unfortunately we couldn't get a clear look at Baby B's face but what we saw was beautiful in an ultrasound sort of way! Everything looks fantastic and the doctor didn't even need to do any extra u/s after reviewing the films. They're happy...we're happy.

I love seeing the girls. I look forward to those appointments more than anything else. Of course I'd love it if the girls would kick for me but it seems they stop everything when I'm in the room! So in the u/s I can actually participate...in a way. I know that soon I'll see them and really feel them kick, I don't know how soon, but soon. They kick Gina all day long and she can even see the kicks now. Tonight she was pushing at them and they were pushing back. Just last night I was doing the dishes when Gina saw the kick and she felt a hard kick. She called me in and as soon as I put my hand on her belly they stopped. I walked back into the kitchen and they started up again! Figures. And I thought girls were supposed to be easier!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for reminding me of the excitement and amazement of human life developing withing your own. It is true they have personalities before they are even born. I love how totally awe struck and in love you so obviously are.

Love to you and all the girls,
Nora

Anonymous said...

funny that they are so elusive when you're around. i guess they want daddy to wait for a bit longer to "feel" their presence.
congrats on the big babies:)

love to your entire crew.