Sunday, October 01, 2006

Update Belly Pics

Here they are: Mommy, Baby A and Baby B. Aren't they beautiful? I can't believe how quickly they went from little belly to "When are you due?" I'm sure it's because they are twins so she is growing exponentially faster than were this to be just one baby. I feel sorry for her, too, because they are always pushing at her diaphram and waking her up at odd hours of the night, AND making it impossible to eat any meal larger than snack size and not many restaurants worth eating at have snack sizes on the menu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...GINA LOOKS FANTASTIC! I am sure that you are tired, but you look great! I can't tell you how excited I am for the four of you. Those girls have no idea yet what wonderful loving parents they have. My thoughts and prayers have been with you and will continue until the blessed day that they choose to enter this world. hang in there...they will be here sooner than you think andits so worth the wait!!! Hugs & Kisses! Karri

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys! This is awesome. Love the blog. I gotta go wipe my tears now. So glad to hear everything's going well. Love, Lauressa

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gina and Scott. God bless. Teagan is smiling down and the twins are ready to rock!