Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another Look

Gina had her first Fetal Non-stress Test (NST) last Friday. I couldn't stay for it but wish I had. She said they really got to see them moving well and saw their chubby cheeks. The only concern they had was that their fluid levels were lower than they had hoped to see. So instead of having an NST every week we now have them twice a week. Of course we don't mind seeing the girls every 3 to 4 days. The one on Tuesday was great. They still want to keep an eye on the fluid levels but said the girls looked great.

So tomorrow will be the 3rd and I won't miss seeing the girls. Especially since they wake them up and get the girls to move. They were pissed off on Tuesday when they were putting the monitor probes on Gina's belly but I missed that. I haven't seen them too active and I don't get to feel them moving that much, as everytime I put my hands on the belly...they stop! So to see them move and kick should be awesome.

No comments: