Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, THURSDAY!!!

I can't believe we're, that is to say, Gina, is going the full 36 weeks...to the day! Are we ready? I'd like to think so...probably not.

The house is decorated for their 1st Christmas. The nursery is ready, wet wipes in the warmer, tiny diapers in the basket, sleepsack in the crib. All the bottles have been washed and are ready for sterilization.

Still, the whirlwind of those that are our greatest blessing is still unknown.

This weekend it's just about relaxation, maybe a mani-pedi for Gina, getting the decorations up and tying up a few loose ends before the big day.

Be sure to "tune in" on Thursday night, as I'll be posting the first pics of the girls here as soon as I can take them and get a signal with my cell phone to upload them. That's right, I get the exclusive scoop and you'll get to see them before anyone who hasn't visited before you!

2 comments:

katintheoc said...

We're so excited for you guys!! We'll definitely be "tuning in" on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

I AM SO COMPLETLY EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE GIRLS! MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS WILL BE WITH YOU FOUR. LOVE YOU ALL!!!


KARRI KENOYER