Tuesday, November 28, 2006

BD -9

We're getting closer and closer. The girls were squirming more at the NST than I think I'd seen before, but everyone thinks they're going the full 36 weeks. That's good news for the twins but not so good for Gina.

The quest for names is still on. You'd think with a little more than a week to go we'd already have them. We have an idea, but now Gina isn't quite sure if she is happy with their first names. Then we have to work on middle names, of which I expect them to have more than one... I keep saying they're gonna have 7 middle names! We'll see.

So the nursery is finished, with the exception of hanging a couple of pictures and now we need to get the Christmas decorations up. And when I say 'we' I mean 'me'! The house has to be ready for the girls' first Christmas. I'm planning on getting a smaller tree than years past and putting the ornaments that won't fit on garland. Teagan's tree is already upstairs but I have to find the ornaments for it. It should all come together by this weekend...I hope!

The last couple of years, since Teagan was called Home, Christmas hasn't really been Christmas, especially for Gina. This year should be different. This year the magic should be back. Sure we'll be exhausted but as far as I'm concerned, it'll be perfect.

1 comment:

Michael & Beth said...

Beth & i are up late wondering if the girls have arrived. We hope you all the best and hope to hear good news very soon. Love You guys

Aloha
Michael & Beth