Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Truly Happy New Year

2006 has turned out to be one of the best of my life. Now that I think about it with the twins and buying the house in Monte Rio, it's probably been THE biggest for sure. And here I sit writing this and I don't feel that much different than I did last year at this time...maybe a bit more tired due to the now 3AM feedings, but overall very much the same.

Then again maybe I'm delerious or demented. The days seem to melt together like a grilled cheese sandwich. One feeding and diaper change runs into the next and I have a hard time remembering details about what happened at the last one...or maybe it was the time before that...no... it was 2 days ago...yeah, now I remember.

1 comment:

paul said...

"...melting together like a grilled cheese sandwhich???"...quite the metaphorologist you have become! Or would that be a Occularlinguist...no, a contortionalverbalist!!! oh damn, er darn (kids are now present), but either way that last term completely leaves out the whole cheese visual.

congrats to you, happy parenting, and welcome to 2007 (we've been saving you a spot).