Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas y'all.

For the first time in my 43 years, I found out that Santa has a southern drawl! If for no other reason than he was at Phipps Plaza in Atlanta. He must just fit in everywhere...I bet he has an English accent in London, too.

The girls got to see Santa for the first time just before Thanksgiving. We made a guess who would cry first when they were put on Santa's lap...we both lost. Neither of them made a peep, let alone cry. I was so proud and can't wait to see the actual pictures.

Here is one I took, don't they look like dolls? After about 20 seconds though they were squirming and flailing unlike any doll I've ever seen. Oh what fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooohhh. thats what AJ did last year to. Just WAIT til next year. oh yeah, they will scream!

Anonymous said...

OH my!!! They are almost 1. How exciting! They both look so cute sitting there on Santa.
Julie