Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We both heard it, I swear!

Sunday morning we got the girls up and were sitting on the sofa. Tilly was walking around and I said to her, "Tilly, I love you." I did this same thing the day before and she turned and ran to me and gave me a big hug. I was hoping for the same reaction so Gina could see it. Instead, she came over and, while climbing into my lap, said "I love you" back.

Of course it sounded more like that all too familiar video of the dog saying "I wah woo", but she said it! If Gina wasn't there to hear it no one would believe me...not even her! It damn near made me cry.

Now do I really think she knew what she was saying?
No, I'm sure she was just mimicking me.

Do I care?
No way. She said she loved me and that's that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.