Friday, January 09, 2009

So I dropped the ball...

I've been terribly remiss in not posting anything in over 6 months, like there wasn't anything happening in that time.

There's no time like the present to write and Poppy just gave me yet another reason. Gina was in the kitchen and Poppy was watching TV with me. Gina sneezed and Poppy and I said, at the same time, "Bless you", but then she added the beautiful word "Mommy." How precious that child is.

I've got other stories but those will be mere reflections on what's happened. Bad Daddy!

Tilly, on the other hand is in bed with a fever and is quite subdued. On Wednesday she did the best excited "dance" ever. Our nanny Candice had called in sick on Monday and wasn't able to work on Tuesday so when she got here on Wednesday, Tilly bent her arms and made fists then rotated her torso from side to side, very quickly, making an excited squeak sound. It was so damn cute.

No comments: